In the future

In my future i know that i will be in the Air Force. I dont know what exactly ill be doin in there, but that ill be in there. The kind of person that i will marry will more than likely be and act a lot like me(kinda scary i kno lol). The kind of car ill have will depend on whether or not i have kids or not. If i dont have kids im going to get me a brand new ford mustang gt. Because ive always wanted one and they are my favorite cars. If i got kids ill probably have a Lincoln navigator or a ford excursion. The kind of house ill live in will more than likely just be a house on the Air Force base. I dont know where ill end up living but i dont really care as long as its not in California(i rly rly rly hate california)!!! This is how i at least think and hope my life turns out.

No comments: